On This Page, You Will Find…
- Parent Tech Survey
- Email Login (Instructions)
- Customizing Settings in Teams (Instructions)
- Online Programs and Apps
- Distance Learning Etiquette
- Achieve3000 Login (Instructional Video)
- Smarty Ants Login (Instructional Video)
Beginning of the Year – Parent Tech Survey
While we are excited to have you all connected and ready for distance learning on Tuesday, September 8th, we want to make sure that all of our learners have what they need to start the 2020/2021 school year which will begin with distance learning.
Our team is working to get all of the devices prepared for distribution so that our students can have an iPad at home which they will use to connect with their teachers daily. We will be making announcements on when, where, and how to pick up your school-issued iPad in the coming weeks. Until then, please complete the form linked below so that we can prepare an iPad for your child to use for distance learning:
Link to Online Form to Request an iPad: bit.do/FeasterDeviceDistribution2020
To complete this form, you will need to know the following:
- Student ID number (optional)
- Student Name
- Student’s Grade Level
- Parent Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
Please complete this form no later than 8/31/2020 so that we can be sure that we have enough iPad devices ready before the first day of school!
We understand that you may have many questions, in the meantime, please visit the CVESD website’s FAQ section: https://www.cvesd.org/cms/One.aspx?portalId=412034&pageId=14380681. Please make note that due to our school modernization and construction, we are not on the same calendar schedule as the rest of CVESD. Feaster Charter’s school year does not officially begin until 9/8/2020.
Customizing Settings in Teams
Teams Login Instructions:
- Please update your Microsoft Teams. Follow these steps to check whether a Teams update is successfully installed. In Teams, select your profile picture, and then click About > Version. On the same menu, click Check for updates. Wait for the banner at the top of the app to indicate that a “refresh” of Teams is needed. . Click the refresh link in the banner.
- After launching Teams, click on own Avatar to go to Settings. Under General, check box that says “Turn on new meeting experience…..”
- Click on the 3 dots at the top to drag down to Large Gallery or Together Mode.
Online Programs and Apps
- Math Programs
- Reading Programs
Online Learning Etiquette
Check out the etiquette instructions for online learning! Please remember that all learners are responsible for following these meeting norms!
Achieve3000 Login Instructions
Are you working with Achieve3000? Check out this video for instructions explaining how to login!
Are you trying to get going with SmartyAnts?! Check out this video showing instruction on how to login.